American Military Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome! Come in and say hi!

+8
helkz
William Hivner
kevin ker
xRoWx Triggers
WillofEden
seeker1
George Armstrong Custer
Jameson L. Tai
12 posters

Go down

Welcome! Come in and say hi! Empty Welcome! Come in and say hi!

Post by Jameson L. Tai Thu Sep 09 2010, 07:00

Welcome to the forums, please introduce yourself below. An administrator will approve your membership accordingly.
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1320764

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in and say hi! Empty Re: Welcome! Come in and say hi!

Post by George Armstrong Custer Thu Sep 09 2010, 13:05

I'm George Armstrong Custer and I approve this new Forum.
Welcome, American Military Party members, to your new Party Forum-- brought to you courtesy of your new Party President Jameson L. Tai.
As you might know, I've been trying for some time now to get out of the Party President business-- I lack the skills and tools to take the AMP forward, to lead it to become all it can be. Jameson has the experience and energy needed to do the job, and I hope you will give him your full support as I do.

I've composed and posted a Mission Statement which makes clear my own intentions for the American Military Party-- this is your Party, work with your PP to help guide it to be what you want it to be!

Last edited by George Armstrong Custer on Thu Sep 09 2010, 16:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link to Mission Statement)
George Armstrong Custer
George Armstrong Custer
Party Founder
Party Founder

http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1383549

Back to top Go down

Post by seeker1 Thu Sep 09 2010, 22:49

I'm seeker1. I have been a leader of several parties and an 8 term Congress member. I have withdrawn from politics to focus on my duties as a USNG Colonel. But I still have an interest in politics and could be drawn in again if I saw an opportunity that could make a positive contribution to the eUS.

For now, though, I can't imagine what that opportunity might be.

seeker1

Back to top Go down

Post by WillofEden Sat Sep 11 2010, 01:52

Hiya, my full name is William of Edenbury, an Army fighter. Haven't been involved in politics in erep before but am hoping to change that and learn a little something along the way Smile
WillofEden
WillofEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 11 2010, 02:00

Welcome William! This forum is brand new, so if you would like some information regarding the political modules of the game, please let one of us know or post in the Public Discussion section!

Custer has served in the eUS Congress several times and I've served in congress in eChina for three terms and currently serving my first term in the eUS Congress. There are certainly differences between domestic and overseas political procedures that vary from niche to niche, so if you have questions, fire away Wink
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoWx Triggers Sat Sep 11 2010, 03:03

Hello, I am xRoWx, member of Cav, and looking to join and help you all out
xRoWx Triggers
xRoWx Triggers

Back to top Go down

Post by George Armstrong Custer Sat Sep 11 2010, 03:24

welcome, welcome, to
seeker1... solid senior Party member, covered the PP for me while I ran for Congress through the USWP..
William of Edenbury... I was proud to use one of my citizenship grants to bring you home after your ATO duty..
Jameson... hey, fellas-- this is the guy who's gonna lead us to make something of this Party!
xRoWx Triggers... my CO at the Cavalry.. I get this guy in my mailbox every day.
Exclamation
funny.. I set up the AMP back in March or April, then the past three months used it as a platform for my own Congressional run and then a few others' as well, but it's mostly been Custer's Soapbox with a premise of "supporting Soldiers into Congress."
now with Jameson in charge, I feel like it's a brand new Party, a new venture like it just started the other day, and we're all lucky to be in on the ground floor of something big.
George Armstrong Custer
George Armstrong Custer
Party Founder
Party Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin ker Sat Sep 11 2010, 04:06

Hedo im Kevin ker Very Happy I'm currently in the Mobile Infantry of the eUS army but have also been apart of EZC being a squad leader and then XO. I am currently a Fed but have started to grow a liking to your party. I may switch in the near future. i only took a quick glance but i didn't see a general military discussion page on your forum. I think it would be a good idea to add one but other than that congratz on the new forum and i hope to get to know more of you guys better soon.

also do you guys have an IRC channel? if so plz post so i could join it. thx
kevin ker
kevin ker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 11 2010, 04:09

Heh... I have the security sections locked up pretty tight. Smile Once you're granted general membership there is a public discussion you can talk about anything, including military.

I also have an Office of Military Affairs section for JCS members and heads of global/allied militias.
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin ker Sat Sep 11 2010, 04:14

i decided to join the party for good cheers . Does that get me any special access and also anything about that IRC channel?
kevin ker
kevin ker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 11 2010, 04:20

Unfortunately Mack Craft is holding up #AMP for the Aussies. I'm setting up another one soon.
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 11 2010, 04:46

Update: New official channel: #usa-amp
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome! Come in and say hi! Empty Hi Mates :D

Post by William Hivner Sat Sep 11 2010, 14:24

'Ey there. I'm William Hivner and I am a bit of a noob to the eWorld. I'm happy to have found a party of such staggering support for our men and women protecting the eUS interests. I am extremely pleased with the party and its mission statement and am currently training as an Air Unit and working on my shooting skills.

Now, I'm quite new here so I don't really have much to offer at this point but I would like to diminish my naivety through this party and its work. I am happy you have an off-site forum and, like I said, I'm new here so if someone would be so kind as to show me the ropes. Very Happy

William Hivner
William Hivner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 11 2010, 16:24

Welcome William! You should be receiving AMP access shortly. Feel free to ask us general political module questions in the Public Discussion section and any internal party-related matters in the Private Discussion section! ^_^
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kevin ker Sat Sep 11 2010, 19:58

Hey William a good idea to get more acquainted with the military module of the game, meet ppl, and get free guns is by joining the Training Corps here is the link: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEY2S3ZTVGVSZzY1M1g3ZjB6STdpNmc6MA Once again welcome!
kevin ker
kevin ker

Back to top Go down

Post by George Armstrong Custer Sat Sep 11 2010, 22:35

I'm a big fan of the Training Corps.
You can get through basic training-- it's not a breeze! I've seen some of the materials and I'm not so sure I would make it the first try!-- and then just join another branch when you reach their minimum level.
Many soldiers find a permanent home in the TC-- their organization and camaraderie are incredible.
But if you want to get into any of the other branches, your application will be favored with that "passed TC with honors" on your resume.
George Armstrong Custer
George Armstrong Custer
Party Founder
Party Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by helkz Sat Sep 11 2010, 23:05

Hey, I'm Helkz. ex marine, just wanted to say that the forums looks AWESOME Smile

helkz
helkz

Back to top Go down

Post by William Hivner Sun Sep 12 2010, 01:05

Thank you for being so kind. I'm a bit ambitious so I will be working hard for the AMP and helping lead where as best I can! Smile
William Hivner
William Hivner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sun Sep 12 2010, 01:48

helkz wrote:Hey, I'm Helkz. ex marine, just wanted to say that the forums looks AWESOME Smile
Yes it does. I'm quite happy with it so far. The redesigned logo came from a Tom Clancy video game, and this phpBB3 skin looks quite fitting for what I want to do for the boards.

The forum will see more boards and subforums in the near future, as soon as we have increased demands for them. I just don't like to see neglected forum sections... they're eyesores :\ Also, just a reminder, I have a forum suggestions board for any constructive criticism and suggestions for the board's improvement purposes as well. Feel free to post there if you have a great idea!

---
EDIT: I'm thinking about turning the AMP logo, if it gets too big for any practical purpose, we could go all physics-nerd on it and use electricity as our logo... like ampere... Wink
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by helkz Sun Sep 12 2010, 22:05

Yea, for now we don't have enough members to open more sub-boards.
But soon hopefully we'll be getting new members Razz

helkz
helkz

Back to top Go down

Post by Martga Fri Sep 17 2010, 04:58

Well hello fellow AMP members,so this is where U gather together at??Nice Forum Jameson.My name is Mart(y)-in-Ga.,I am an AMP member,but in game I'm just a P(roud)F(rekkin)C(ivilian),seems I can't get into boot-camp in-game.(somethin 2 do w/ GF day)Otherwise,In RL I'm an X-Marine NCO 12 1/2yrs,DMV,VFW,& AM-Vets.Also, In the Marine Corps frm 1981-93,I was a MP,Fleet Marine Seurity Forces,Hvy weapons Spec.,Embassy/Barracks Duty(in Kef. ICE.),& 4th Marine Aviation Divs,Com. & electonics Co.,I served starting out Berlin Barracks guarding the Berlin wall,& got out in Mogidishu,Somalia-after Blck hwk dwn..,so can I stay?

Martga

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Fri Sep 17 2010, 05:39

Welcome to the party forums, Martga! The next time you log in you should be able to see the rest of the forums as per AMP Member access.
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drumdude06 Sat Sep 18 2010, 03:04

Hello everyone. My name is Drumdude06, and my problem is....I like to kill PNX bastards. I also like to see politifags eat shit. Furthermore, I like to see AMP congressmen make those politifags eat shit while killing PNX bastards. I've been a congressmen for the AMP before, and it's full of p cool people. Good luck to our candidates this month. Cheers.

Drumdude06

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Sat Sep 18 2010, 04:08

Welcome to the AMP, Drumdude06! ^_^ Your access as been updated.
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George Armstrong Custer Sat Sep 18 2010, 16:35

AMP Members and visitors,
Drumdude06 is an example of the kind of politics we do and don't play in this Party.
I knew full well that he and I didn't see eye-to-eye on some issues when I supported his election in June. In Congress he was active, he contributed to Discussions-- we disagreed and we voted differently on some things.
His participation in Congress is what mattered-- he did not resign, he did not back down, he supported players' rights and conducted himself with dignity and honor.
I supported his campaign again in July, and would do so again any time he chooses to run.. it's not about following some set of standards or guidelines set by the Party, it's about being an active and contributing Congressman, just as he active and contributing as a player not in Congress.. that's what makes the AMP and all of America proud to have a soldier like this on our team.

Last edited by George Armstrong Custer on Mon Sep 20 2010, 21:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : syntax)
George Armstrong Custer
George Armstrong Custer
Party Founder
Party Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Necros Xiaoban Mon Sep 20 2010, 17:31

Hey guys, I'm straight USWP, but I thought I'd drop in and say hi Wink

Necros Xiaoban

Back to top Go down

Post by Jameson L. Tai Mon Sep 20 2010, 20:23

^_^ you can be their ambassador
Jameson L. Tai
Jameson L. Tai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillip Miller Mon Aug 15 2011, 07:57

Hi, guys, I'm a new AMP member and I would like to join the AMP group here. I'm currently an Army FFC and in future, maybe a politician.
Phillip Miller
Phillip Miller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum